The following parties interacts with the block engine are:
- SubscribePendingTransactions: subscribe to pending transactions from the relayer by sending a list containing accounts of interest. The block engine will forward any transactions that write-lock the accounts mentioned. Transactions have a timeout attached at which point they may get confirmed on-chain.
- SendBundle: send a list of transactions
- GetNextScheduledLeader, GetConnectedLeaders, GetTipAccounts: access information about connected validators and tip accounts.
- SubscribePackets: receive transactions received by our system
- SubscribeBundles: receive high-value and simulated bundles that contain MEV payment
- SubscribeAccountsOfInterest: relayers receive a union of all of the accounts searchers are interested in.
- StartExpiringPacketStream: relayers send packets that have