Here's a list of recommendations to ensure the best experience for searchers and validators.
- If you are subscribing to pending transactions, we strongly recommend running a Chrony client. Please provide the URL of the closest Chrony server run by Jito Labs.
- This ensures you have good understanding on any head-of-line blocking and packet expiration times for your algorithms.
- For low-latency access, we strongly recommend provisioning your servers as close as possible to ours
- Ensure that your tip is an instruction in the last transaction.
- Run a balance assertion after tipping to ensure the transaction doesn't result in losing money.
- Provide slot range checks to assert bundles are landing within the range you expect them to land in.
- To help increase the performance of Solana, randomly choose one of eight tip accounts to transfer SOL to in order to maximize chance of parallelism.
- For best results, we strongly encourage you to send shreds to the ShredStream receiver address of the cluster you're connected to.